Necessity is the mother of any invention
The inventor Mr. S.M.Raju, an IAS officer conducted a detailed research over the span of more than 30 years on herbs by referring to the age old Vedic literature.
He initially conducted a study to relieve himself of the pain caused by Rheumatoid Arthritis. Later, conducted research to help his father who suffered from Acute Renal Failure and then further on to help his son who suffered from Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Along with helping his family members he was able to help several high profile personalities who he encouraged to consume these supplements to assist with several of their problems, the people included the Honourable Chief Justice and Judges of the High Court, Honourable Union state Minister of AYUSH, Celebrities, Heads of Departments of Various Medical Colleges, etc.
In 2008 Inventor Father was diagnosed with Acute Renal Failure with a Creatinine level of 11.5, because of which he underwent the dialysis treatment. After completing the dialysis the prescribed medicine’s dose was too heavy to consume which left him feeling drowsy and uneasy.
- To make sure that his father wouldn’t have to consume them, Mr. Raju conducted extensive research and developed three variants of supplements which would regulate the following-
- Blood Thinning and Artery Strengthening (For Heart) – Cardiovascular Support
- To regulate proper Liver functioning- Liver Health Support
- To regulate proper Kidney functioning – Renal Support
- To assist his father, the inventor conducted research on different types of Kidney Disorders; Acute Renal Failure and Chronic Kidney Disorders
- It took a total of 6 years to develop these supplements, and in 2014 his father consumed these supplements.Within a week of consuming this recipe, he was able to urinate and stop the dialysis treatment. the creatinine level drastically reduced from 2.4-2.5 to 1.9 and also swelling on his both the legs disappeared rapidly. After that his father was able to maintain the creatinine level between 1.3 to 1.4 while being on a normal diet without consuming allopathic medicines