Neem (Azadirachta Indica) and Peepal (Ficus Religiosa) both have medicinal properties which assist people suffering from Kidney or Liver Disorders.
- Ingredients for One Portion of Extracts –
- Neem – 8 leaves
- Peepal – 4 Leaves
- Honey (Optional) – Few Drops
Note – Neem to Peepal ratio should be maintained at 2:1
- Method of Preparation –
- Grind the Neem and Peepal leaves with a little water.
- Extract as much as 15 ml (0.5 fl. Oz.) of liquid by passing it through a sieve
- Add a few drop of honey if necessary.
- Consumption Guide –
- Consme as recommended.
- Else, consume twice daily.
- Serving Size is 1 Tablespoon.