Gastro Support: The Ayurvedic Specialist for Your Digestive Health
The human body’s extensive and complex digestive system is entrusted with the responsibility of breaking down food to absorb water and nutrients and remove the unabsorbed waste from the body. Modern-day eating habits and lifestyle often interrupt the normal functioning of our digestive system, which can lead to several health complications including gastritis and flatulence. Regular intake of effective and natural supplements for gas and bloating can keep digestive issues at bay and ensure optimum gut health.
Gastro Support (S6) is the cure-all Ayurvedic medicine for acidity and gastritis that helps the digestive system function impeccably and balances the metabolic fire ‘Agni’. This supplement is a proprietary Ayurvedic treatment for gastritis, acidity, indigestion, constipation, and several other gastrointestinal disorders.
Why Drink Gastro Support (S6)?
Gastro Support (S6) prevents your gut micro biome from getting affected due to modern-day sedentary lifestyle, imbalanced dietary habits, or age-related metabolic slow-down. More than just an Ayurvedic medicine for acidity and gastritis, this supplement, formulated on the principles of Ayurveda, is beneficial in treating digestive disorders such as ulcers, ulcerative colitis, and fistula, among others.
Purchase Ayurvedic treatment for gastritis and be assured of not only saying good-bye to digestive issues but also consuming a quality product that is:
- 100% herbal and Ayurvedic gas syrup prepared on the basis of age-old Vedic formulation.
- Doesn’t contain any toxins, pesticides, or animal products.
- Accredited laboratories tested ingredients that are sourced locally.
- Made of FSSAI-approved ingredients.
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India approved natural supplements for gas and bloating.
- Powers up digestion thus aiding general upkeep of health.
- Rejuvenates the GI tract and allied organs.
List of Ingredients
What makes Gastro Support (S6) the best syrup for gastric problem is its unique blend of Ayurvedic herbs that are approved by the FSSAI.
This Ayurvedic syrup for gas and acidity contains an effective formulation of:
- Nimba (Azadirachta Indica) or Neem is a powerhouse of medicinal properties. Compounds in Neem are known to have anti-ulcerative effects and promote a healthy digestive system.
- Bilwa (Aegle Marmelos) has been traditionally used to treat gastrointestinal disorders like chronic diarrhea, dysentery, peptic ulcers, and also as a laxative. The fruit is rich in antioxidants, and has anti-diarrhea, anti-ulcerative, anti-diabetic, and hepatoprotective properties.
- Jambu (Syzygium Cumini), considered the fruit of Gods, is widely used to treat chronic diarrhoea and other enteric disorders.
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia Arjuna) has proven antidiarrheal properties that are beneficial for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
- Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris) finds wide usage in not only Ayurveda but also ancient Chinese medicine. Scriptures suggest its usage in treating constipation, abdominal colic, bloating and to aid digestion.
- Haritaka (Terminalia Chebula) has complex antibiotic compounds that cure various digestive disorders like flatulence, indigestion, gastroenteritis, among others.
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) is known to be beneficial for flatulent colic, constipation, and stress-induced ulcers of the GI tract.
- Karanja (Pongamia Pinnata) has a furano-flavonoid Karanjin that is used to effectively treat ulcers, diarrhea, and dyspepsia.
- Chirayata (Swerita Chirata) has several bioactive compounds that are beneficial in the treatment of gastritis, constipation, dyspepsia, ulcers as well as the proper functioning of the gall bladder.
- Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia) is a well-known Ayurvedic remedy for chronic diarrhea, dysentry, and ulcer.
Buy the best syrup for gastric problem and derive the benefits of all these plants and herbs for your digestive health.
How to Consume Gastro Support (S6)
The Ayurvedic gas syrup Gastro Support (S6) should be consumed as per the consumption guidelines specified to realize its complete benefits.
- Adults’ dosage of Gastro Support (S6) is 15ml with 30 ml of warm water.
- The recommended dosage for children is 7.5 ml with 15 ml of warm water.
- Individuals undergoing treatment for kidney and liver ailment should avoid consuming the supplement with water.
- In case you have to consume more than one Miracle Drinks Ayurvedic medicine in a single session, you can take them together. Alternately, you can also take the medicines separately, keeping a gap of five minutes between two doses.