Gynae and Infertility Related Issues
Female Infertility Causes and Symptoms
Vaginal bleeding and discharge are a normal part of the menstrual cycle. Sometimes it may result from mild infections that are easy to suppress. But, if not properly tended to, it could lead to more serious conditions including infertility or kidney damage. Vaginal symptoms may also be a sign of a more serious problem resulting from sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to abnormal cell growth in the reproductive tract. Some signs include –
- Irregular vaginal bleeding between periods.
- Frequent and urgent need to urinate or a burning sensation while urinating.
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding and pain– particularly during or after intercourse.
- Pain or pressure in the pelvis that differs from menstrual cramps.
- Itching, burning, swelling, redness or soreness in the vaginal area .
- Lumps in the genital area.
- Vaginal discharge with an unpleasant or unusual color/odor.