Terms And Conditions
- Payment Policy
- Products and Services for Personal Use
- Accuracy of Information
- Manufacturing Information
- Intellectual Propert
- Limited Licences
- Your Obligations and Responsibilities
- Third Party Links
- Special Features, Functionality and Events
- User Content
- Copyright Complaints
- Representations and Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- Consent to Receive Notices Electronically by Posting on the Website and Via Email
2. Payment Policy
- The pricing on this page is current and up to date. These are, however, subject to change without notice.
- All prices on this website are calculated in Indian Rupees and include all applicable taxes.
- All orders are confirmed at the current price. At the time of shipping, we will invoice you at the current rate.
- IN INDIA, OUR ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO GST.
- All international consignments are or may be subject to local taxes of that country, which the buyer will be responsible for paying locally. We won't be able to know what these costs will be in advance, and we won't be responsible for paying them.
3. Products and Services for Personal Use
The goods and services showcased and mentioned on this website, as well as any samples we may give you, are exclusively intended for your individual use. Any of the goods or services, or samples thereof, that you obtain from Miracle Drinks should not further be sold or resold. Any goods or services that we are going to give you that we consider, in our sole discretion, may lead to a breach of our Terms and Conditions, we retain the right to cancel or reduce the quantity of with or without prior notice.
4. Accuracy of Information
We make an effort to provide the most accurate product descriptions on the internet. However, we do not guarantee that the product descriptions, colours, information, or other content available on the website are accurate, comprehensive, reliable, current, or error-free, unless as expressly provided by applicable law.
5. Manufacturing Information
Any and all items sold by Miracolo Drinks Pvt. Ltd. are manufactured by Mallur Flora Private Hospitality Limited.
6. Intellectual Property
The website and all of its content are owned by Miracle Drinks and are protected by the laws implied by the Republic of India , including laws protecting any types of intellectual property that may be relevant.
Without the express, prior written authorization of Miracolo Drinks Pvt. Ltd., neither the material nor any other component of this website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, changed, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part.
7. Limited Licences
You are given a constrained, terminable, and non-exclusive licence to access and utilise the Miracle Drinks Online website for your own personal use. This limited licence does not grant you the right to:
- Republish, disseminate, transmit, sell, licence, or download the website or any and/or all content (apart from caching or as necessary to access the website)
- Use the website or any and/or all content for any purpose other than personal use
- Frame the website or any portion thereof.
- Alter the website or any and all content in any way, including by reverse engineering it or by producing any derivative works based on it;
- Gather user credentials for your own or another party's gain;
- Employ any and/or all of the content in any meta tags or other "hidden text";
- Perform any other activity that would place an undue stress on our system, such as using software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data collecting and extraction technologies. All proprietary notices on the website, attached to the website, or incorporated in the website, must remain unaltered.
Additionally, for your personal, non-commercial use only, we now offer you a constrained, revocable, and nonexclusive permission to create a hyperlink to the website's home page. A website that connects to the website
- It may link to any or all of our content, but not copy it.
- Should not infer that we endorse the website or the services or goods it offers;
- It is not permitted to misrepresent its connection to us;
- It is not allowed to have any material that may be considered objectionable, inflammatory, contentious, unlawful, or improper for any age group;
- It should not misrepresent us, our services, or goods in any way that is offensive, disparaging, or otherwise objectionable, and may not tie us to bad ideas or services.
- It is only permitted to link to the homepage of the website.
You must delete any link to the website immediately upon receiving a request from us to do so, unless we separately and expressly give you written permission to restart connecting. We reserve the right to request that you remove any link to the website at any time.
The restricted permissions outlined in this Section are automatically terminated by any unauthorised use by you of the Miracle Drinks Online website or any and/or all of our material, without limiting any other remedies permitted by applicable law or these Terms and Conditions.
8. Your Obligations and Responsibilities
You must abide by these Terms and Conditions as well as any other cautions or use guidelines that may be placed on the Miracle Drinks Online website in order to access or use the website. You must always act in good faith, in line with the law, and with custom. You are not permitted to modify the website in any manner, including by adding, deleting, or changing any of the services or Content that may be offered on the website. Without limiting the scope of any other term of these Terms and Conditions, if you breach any of the responsibilities set out in these Terms and Conditions carelessly or willfully, you will be responsible for all losses and damages suffered by Miracle Drinks, our Affiliates, partners, or licensors.
9. Third Party Links
Any external pages or other websites that are connected to or from the Miracle Drinks website are not our responsibility. Links on this website are solely there for your convenience and are not an endorsement of the contents, commodities, services, or vendors by us, our affiliates, or our partners. You do so at your own risk if you connect to or from any off-site pages or other websites. Off-site pages and any other websites connected to or through the site are not in our control, and we are not liable for their conduct, content, goods, or services, including without limitation their privacy practises and terms of service. We are also not responsible for examining or evaluating the offers of these pages and websites, and we do not guarantee their availability. The terms and privacy policies of any off-website pages and other websites that you visit should be carefully read.
10. Special Features, Functionality and Events
Certain unique features, functions, or occasions (such as competitions, promotions, or other services) may be made available on Miracle Drinks Online.
- You may be bound by additional or substitute terms and conditions, regulations, and/or policies;
When any submission of any form is made by you, you guarantee that you are the owner of all the intellectual property rights therein. Furthermore, you guarantee and indicate that the contribution does not involve or include any spam, chain letters, mass mailings, or other types of commercial solicitation. You are not allowed to submit something using a fake email account, pretend to be someone else or something else, or otherwise deceive us about where it came from. You consent to hold us harmless from all claims resulting from or connected with any claims to any rights in any submissions, as well as from any losses brought on by such Submissions.
12. User Content
You are solely responsible for all User Content that you communicate, upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise make accessible on the site, including any data, text, software, music, sound, photos, graphics, pictures, videos, messages, or other materials. Such User Content qualifies as a Submission in accordance with Section 10 of our policies. Therefore, all third parties, and not us, are totally liable for all User Content that they submit to the website.
You consent not to send, upload, publish, email, or otherwise make accessible on the website any user content, or to help or encourage others to do so, that:
- Is illegal, dangerous, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libellous, invading another person's privacy, hateful, or objectionable on account of race, ethnicity, or other factors.
- You have no legal, contractual, or fiduciary obligation or right to make the information public.
- You know to be untrue, unreliable, or deceptive.
- You received payment or another type of compensation from a third party.
- Violates any party's intellectual property rights, including any patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, and other proprietary rights.
Additionally, you undertake not to distribute any computer viruses, unsolicited or illegal advertising, solicitation, or promotional materials, such as chain letters, bulk mail, or any other type of "spam," through transmission, upload, posting, email, or any other method.
Furthermore, you consent to
- Not falsely claim or otherwise misrepresent your association with any person or entity, impersonate any person or entity.
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass someone, including by encouraging them to do so, or lure or otherwise hurt any third party, including injuring children in any way.
- Create false headers or otherwise tamper with identifiers to mask the source of any User Content.
- Intentionally or inadvertently break any local, state, national, or international laws that may be in force.
- Gather or save information about other users that can be used to identify them.
We do not guarantee the authenticity, integrity, or quality of user contributions since we do not support or exercise control over it when it is sent or put on the Miracle Drinks Online website. By using this website, you acknowledge that you may be exposed to user generated content that you find offensive, obscene, or objectionable. The use of any user generated content that is sent, uploaded, posted, emailed, or otherwise made accessible via the website is at your own risk. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any user generated content, including, without limitation, for any mistakes or omissions in such user generated content.You agree that we have the right to refuse to publish or remove any User Content and that we have the right to edit, compress, or remove any User Content in our sole discretion. Without limiting the scope of the aforementioned or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we retain the right to refuse service to any users who violate these Terms and Conditions or infringe on the rights of others, as well as the right to remove any User Content that does so.
13. Copyright Complaints
At Miracle Drinks Online we value other people's intellectual property. Please send an email or writing notification to us for notices of infringement if you think that copyrighted items have been copied in a way that violates copyright. Include the following information.
- Identifying the work(s) with which you believe there has been infringement and demonstrating your ownership of or authority over the work(s) in question.
- Description of content you allege violates the law and where it may be found on the website.
- Email email@example.com with your name, address, and phone number.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE MARK THE SUBJECT OF SUCH EMAIL AS URGENT LEGAL.
14. Representations and Warranties and Limitation of Liability
The website for Miracle Drinks Online is provided "As Is." Except to the extent that such representations and warranties are not legally excludable, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in connection with these terms and conditions or the website, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose.
You acknowledge that we will never, under any circumstances, be held accountable or responsible (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise) for any of the following:
- Business interruption
- Delays or disruptions in access to the website
- Data not sent, delivered incorrectly, corrupted, destroyed, or otherwise modified
- Any loss or harm of any kind resulting from interactions with, or the existence of, external links on the website.
- Computer viruses, system errors, or other problems that may arise while you are using the site, including when you click on a link to or from a third-party website.
- Any errors or omissions in the material, or
- Unforeseeable circumstances.
Products from Miracle Drinks are built on 100% organic and Ayurvedic formulae. Although every effort is made and safety precautions are taken to make the goods completely safe for human consumption, it is still conceivable that some substances might trigger allergic responses in some people or have a negative impact on those who already have medical issues. To ensure that our goods are safe for you to use, please familiarise yourself with the ingredients and usage guidelines that come with each of our products. Before using any of Miracle Drinks health supplements, you will be solely responsible for taking the appropriate precautions and seeking expert medical advice. You acknowledge and accept that Miracle Drinks Online is not responsible or accountable for any problems relating to our goods, including without limitation any allergic reactions you may experience as a result of using them. You shall, among other things, be subject to the limitations of responsibility and disclaimer terms listed in more detail in the product packaging/leaflets for any purchases made through Miracle Drinks Online.
In addition, to the fullest extent allowed by law, we will not be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, consequential, or other damages of any kind (including lost profits) related to the website or your use of it, regardless of the form of action, including contract, tort (including negligence), or other, even if we have been informed of the possibility of such damages. In no case shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed 1000/- INR (One Thousand Rupees only).
You acknowledge that no claims or actions arising out of or connected in any way to the use of Miracle Drinks online website or these terms and conditions may be made by you later than six (6) months following the event giving rise to such dispute or case.
In the event that we are sued by a third party due to your use of Miracle Drinks Online or a violation of these Terms and Conditions, you undertake to defend, indemnify, and keep us blameless. This includes paying any reasonable legal fees. By using software robots, spiders, crawlers, or other similar data gathering and extraction tools, as well as by taking any other actions that place an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure, you also agree to hold us harmless from any loss, harm, or expense, including reasonable legal fees.
With the highest respect, all rights, obligations, and actions contemplated by these terms and conditions with regard to any dispute involving the website shall be governed by Indian law and by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Bengaluru, India, as if these terms and conditions were a contract entirely entered into and entirely performed within Bengaluru, India, subject to mandatory provisions of foreign law. Any disagreement, difference, or claim arising out of your visit to the Miracle Drinks Online website must be addressed to the single Arbitrator chosen by the Chairman and Managing Director of Miracle Drinks in accordance with the law, to the utmost degree permissible by relevant legislation. The arbitration will take place in Bengaluru, India, and the arbitrator's decision will be final, binding on all parties, and admissible as evidence in any court with jurisdiction. No arbitration under these Terms and Conditions may be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these Terms and Conditions, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise, to the maximum extent authorised by applicable law.
Without limiting the law or any other applicable provisions of this Section, and subject to our right to seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court, if you have in any way violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, you agree that any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the website shall be submitted to an appropriate court or other judicial body in India, as applicable.
17. Consent to Receive Notices Electronically by Posting on the Website and Via Email
You agree to accept and receive any agreements, notifications, disclosures, and other communications (collectively, "Notices") from us electronically, including without limitation by email or by posting notices on this website. This consent applies to all "Notices" that these Terms and Conditions relate to. You acknowledge that all Notices provided to you electronically by us satisfies all legal requirements for written communications with you. You must contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to revoke your permission to receive Notices by electronic means and stop using this website in order to do so. All of the rights that have been given to you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to the restricted licences outlined in Section 6 hereof, shall automatically expire in such a case. Consequently, we are unable to offer the advantages of this website to any user who is unable to accept Notices electronically.
You acknowledge and accept that these Terms and Conditions replace and apply to any earlier proposals, agreements, or other communications and are the whole and only agreement between us regarding your use of the website.
We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the modifications online and notifying you of the change. Any modifications take effect right away after being posted on the website and given notice. Your continued use of the website following the changes signifies your acceptance of all modified Terms and Conditions. Any rights provided by these Terms and Conditions may be terminated by us with or without notice. Any notification of termination or other change must be complied with immediately by you, including, if necessary, stopping all website usage.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will be interpreted as establishing between us any kind of partnership, agency, or other joint venture. Our failing to insist that you abide by any of the terms of this agreement will not limit our ability to do so in the future, and neither will our waiver of a violation of any such provision be interpreted as a waiver of the provision in question.If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole, but these Terms and Conditions shall be modified, to the extent possible, by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the parties' original intent as reflected in the provision in question.
If you have any issues about our Terms and Conditions, please contact us through email at email@example.com.