Skip to content
Gastrointestinal Disease Treatment & Symptoms
Gastrointestinal disorders primarily affect the stomach and the nearby organs such as intestines and pancreas.
These disorders mostly occur due to acid reflax, the symptoms of these include –
- Burning Sensation in the chest area.
- Dry Cough.
- Regurgitation of food (The feeling of swallowed food coming back up the food pipe).
- Problems in swallowing saliva, food and water.
- Lumpiness in the throat.
Causes and Risk Factors –
- Helicobacter Pylori
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome
- Peptic Ulcers
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Colorectal Polyps
- Gastric Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer