Skip to content
- Any Vegetables – 250 grams, cubed or chopped (No raw/green banana)
- Onion – 1 small, chopped
- Tomato – 1 small (deseeded)
- Coriander leaves - 1 tablespoon, chopped
- Mint Leaves - 1 tablespoon, chopped
- Green Chili - 1
- Ginger and Garlic Paste – ½ teaspoon
- Garam Masala - To taste
- Turmeric Powder – a pinch
- Water – 1 cup
- Take all the ingredients in a pressure cooker.
- Cook for two whistles or until the curry is cooked.
- For Kidney, heart, liver patients, vegetables must be leached first
- Do not add salt, fats or oil
- Any seasonings of choice can be added